Tuesday, January 26, 2021
This is a great opportunity to meet parents and dialogue with teachers and our headmaster. We’ll also have some free resources (such as copies of “The Lost Tools of Learning” by Dorothy Sayers and Classical Me, Classical Thee by Rebekah Merkle) and refreshments for all.
Meeting at Reclamation Church
9015 44th Dr. NE Marysville, WA 98270
Click here to email if you have any questions.
Here is the video of our 2021 Info Night:
- Welcome from Jonathan Sarr, Headmaster
- “Joshua Fit the Battle” sung by Cantamus (3rd-6th Grade Choir)
- Kindergarten Phonograph Sound-Off
- First Grade Sentence Classification
- Second Grade “Fish” Sound-Off
- “Suffrage and the Evils of Feministic Independence” by Ellie Sarr (10th Grade)
- “Brave New Unhappiness” by Sean Higgins
- “Distinctives of Evangel Classical School” by Jonathan Sarr
- “Keep Your Lamps” sung by Opus Dei (7th-12th Grade Choir)