Monday, January 29, 2018
You’re invited to attend our Information Night that will include:
- Sentence labeling by our 1st Grade class
- Rhetoric recitation by a Secondary student
- Singing by our Grammar and Secondary choirs
- Overview of the Trivium in classical and Christian education
- Details about the 2018-19 school year
This is a great opportunity to meet parents and dialogue with teachers and our headmaster. We’ll also have some free resources (such as copies of “The Lost Tools of Learning” by Dorothy Sayers and Classical Me, Classical Thee by Rebekah Merkle) and refreshments for all.
Meeting at Reclamation Church
9015 44th Dr. NE Marysville, WA 98270
Click here to email if you have any questions.
Did you miss it? Feel free to watch it!
- Welcome from Jonathan Sarr, Headmaster
- Grammar Demonstration, Mrs. Mills’ 1st and 2nd Grade Class
- “Gracias” sung by Cantamus Grammar Choir
- “Why Choir Is More Important Than You Think” by Kelly Durham, 11th Grader
- Thoughts on the Trivium by Sean Higgins, Board Member and Teacher
- “Pie Jesu” by Opus Dei Secondary Choir
- “What Makes ECS Different?” by Jonathan Sarr, Headmaster