We are a K-12 classical and Christian school in Marysville, Washington. We meet for classes from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday through Thursday at 9015 44th Dr. NE. Call (360) 502-6950 or email to arrange a visit.
- we believe that submission to Christ is the starting point for education.
- we proclaim Christ’s sovereign lordship in every arena of life.
- we employ the curriculum of the trivium: the grammar, the logic, and the rhetoric.
- we help our students to understand and appreciate our position in Western Culture.
- we embrace that Christians who are happy are the most useful for Christ, so we laugh…a lot.
“Laughter is war.”
Our school motto stems from a two-page spread for New Saint Andrews College in an old Credenda/Agenda. We saw that, laughed out loud, and knew that we wanted to live it, so we translated the phrase into Latin to give ourselves a little class. As far as we know, “Risus est bellum” can’t be quoted from classical antiquity but maybe it will earn its marks in coming generations.
The dates have been set for a while, but now the documents are posted!
Fall Bake Sale Fundraiser!
Also known as: Pastries for Potties. A little context might be helpful for this situation: we are organizing a bake sale to raise money for Porta Potties for our big Reformation Day plans. And whatever money is not used for Potties will go to other Reformation Day things that cost money, such as food.
- What – Monday is pies, Tuesday is cookies, Wednesday is pastries, and Thursday is a free for all
- When – the first week of October ( 10/2-5)
- Where – a folding table that will be put out first recess each day
For more information, parents can check the email sent on September 27.
Mettle Shop is Wednesday, October 4th at 3:30pm at the Guard House. Mr. Herr will come and teach us how to change the oil on a car, and then we will get our hands dirty practicing (with supervision) on changing the oil on another vehicle.
Please bring a change of clothes that you can get dirty: we will be on the ground and around motor oil, so you are forewarned.
Thursday – Dress Uniform and Assembly
Thursday (10/5) is a Dress Uniform Day. And there’s an assembly at 2:15pm with a 6th Grade Sound-off about the human body and Board Member Jim Martin will be speaking.