- we believe that submission to Christ is the starting point for education.
- we proclaim Christ’s sovereign lordship in every arena of life.
- we employ the curriculum of the trivium: the grammar, the logic, and the rhetoric.
- we help our students to understand and appreciate our position in Western Culture.
- we embrace that Christians who are happy are the most useful for Christ, so we laugh…a lot.
Lit That Made Western Man
This year’s festival will be held Saturday, March 26th, and feature speakers from both Evangel Classical School and Comeford College speaking on Homer, Virgil, Dante, Milton … and more.
More details, including the schedule and ticket purchasing, coming soon!