- we believe that submission to Christ is the starting point for education.
- we proclaim Christ’s sovereign lordship in every arena of life.
- we employ the curriculum of the trivium: the grammar, the logic, and the rhetoric.
- we help our students to understand and appreciate our position in Western Culture.
- we embrace that Christians who are happy are the most useful for Christ, so we laugh…a lot.
“Laughter is war.”
Our school motto stems from a two-page spread for New Saint Andrews College in an old Credenda/Agenda. We saw that, laughed out loud, and knew that we wanted to live it, so we translated the phrase into Latin to give ourselves a little class. As far as we know, “Risus est bellum” can’t be quoted from classical antiquity but maybe it will earn its marks in coming generations.