Monday, January 30, 2017
You’re invited to attend our Information Night that will include:
- Sentence labeling by our 1st Grade class
- Rhetoric recitation by a Secondary student
- Singing by our Grammar and Secondary choirs
- Overview of the Trivium in classical and Christian education
- Details about the 2017-18 school year
This is a great opportunity to meet parents and dialogue with teachers and our headmaster. We’ll also have some free resources (such as copies of “The Lost Tools of Learning” by Dorothy Sayers) and refreshments for all.
Meeting at Reclamation Church
9015 44th Dr. NE Marysville, WA 98270
Click here to email if you have any questions.
- we believe that submission to Christ is the starting point for education.
- we proclaim Christ’s sovereign lordship in every arena of life.
- we employ the curriculum of the trivium: the grammar, the logic, and the rhetoric.
- we help our students to understand and appreciate our position in Western Culture.
- we embrace that Christians who are happy are the most useful for Christ, so we laugh…a lot.